The Nordstrom Clan

The Nordstrom Clan
Families Are Forever

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday Makayla



Our 2nd Princess Makayla Lynn, was born: October 23rd at 5:01pm weighing in at 7lbs 6oz. and 20in. long, with chubby cheeks, a sweet smile, and lots of black hair. Over the years she has brought to our family an added measure of love and laughter. She loves to dance, sing, play the violin, read books, and now her new adventure riding horses. She is always looking for a new things to discover and do. We are so thankful to have Makayla in our family.

7 comments:

Stiber Family said...

I can't believe she is twelve already. Two out of Primary! They are growing up way too fast. We miss you guys terribly! Wish you were back here!!!!! If you come down this way, stop by. You always have a place to crash at our house. Love ya and miss ya all!

Natalie said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Mackayla!! Welcome to Beehives!! Love your blog Melissa!! Check out ours at
www.paulortonfamily.blogspot.com
I hope it is ok that I added you to my blog list, please let me know if it isn't!
Happy Blogging!!

Audrey's Blog said...

Makayla lookin' good sweetie. We miss you and look forward to seeing you again soon. We love you! Hugs and Kisses to all!!!

Smith 7th said...

Happy Late Birhtday Makayla! Melissa I'm so gald you have your blog up and going again! Well I miss you and take care! Love you

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

well... Happy {late} Birthday from me too!

Thanks for posting your blog link on facebook... I hope you don't mind that I checked it out. Is it ok that I link it to mine also?? I hope so, I love seeing what everyone is up to. You should stop by my blog and check out the "friends: from the LPC" list, there's lots of people there you know! :)

Sure love ya!

Lila said...

i love it melissa! i knew YOU when you were 12! i'm sure maticulously cleaning the house before we could play.. lol! your makayla is beautiful, watch out! xoxo

Anna said...

Wow!! I guess it HAS been that long since we left Lancaster?? Just wanted to say that's Abby's birthday, too... but she just turned 3!! What a good day!