The Nordstrom Clan

The Nordstrom Clan
Families Are Forever

Monday, May 3, 2010

Trying to Catch Up!



Little Jared @ 10months


My goal was to try to keep up and let you in on what is Happen' up here in Nevada...with our family. Yes! I admit I am not very good at posting new info in a very timely manner. But, I am trying!
I do admire all my family and friends that keep up with it! I love to look and check out their blogs and read all about what is happening.
So, I guess I better change my goal to: It will be posted sooner or later!

4 comments:

Stiber Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stiber Family said...

How is little Jared doing? No update on his leg? Worries from Cali floating up to Nevada! Update us PLEASE :)

The Vickrey's said...

Hey so your kids are getting so big..I hope all is well and thanks for updating I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures!

Lorianne Taylor Nordstrom said...

Mom?